Training kicks off on Thursday 25th March, with Infants teams training from 5pm to 6pm and then Primary teams training from 6:15pm to 7:15pm. As a Club we run the Wanderers Cooperative Program on a Thursday night. The program helps our SBFC players to further develop and improve their skills for the 2021 season and beyond. It also assists our team coaches as the fields are set up and weekly training programs are provided.
- Coaching Inservice – An educational night before the start of the season, detailing the design of the program and the functions on the ground – date to be confirmed.
- Coaching Material – Weekly session plans and supporting video’s to develop understanding in all coaches, all provided on an App.
- Session Set-Up and Design – All sessions are designed and set-up by our staff so the focus is on coach development
- On Field Support – Our community coaches will support coaches before and during the session to deliver the best quality training possible — this includes active demonstrations, coaching tips and session delivery methods
- Coach Development – All coaches will receive a pathway to delivering high-quality sessions empowering them to train their team effectively, improving club coach retention, enhanced coach education, player development and improved club culture.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know via email at email@example.com or come and chat to me at training.
David Pelicano, Club Coach SBFC