Training is on Thursday evenings with our infants (U6s-U8s) training from 5pm to 6pm and then primary teams (U9s-U13s) training from 6:15pm to 7:15pm. We are proud participants in the Western Sydney Wanderers Cooperative Program. The program helps our players and coaches to further develop and improve their skills through professional coaching and mentorship by Western Sydney Wanderers Community Coaches. It also assists our team coaches as the fields are set up and weekly training programs are provided.
- Coaching Inservice – An educational night before the start of the season, detailing the design of the program and the functions on the ground – date to be confirmed.
- Coaching Material – Weekly session plans and supporting video’s to develop understanding in all coaches, all provided on an App.
- Session Set-Up and Design – All sessions are designed and set-up by our staff so the focus is on coach development
- On Field Support – Our community coaches will support coaches before and during the session to deliver the best quality training possible — this includes active demonstrations, coaching tips and session delivery methods
- Coach Development – All coaches will receive a pathway to delivering high-quality sessions empowering them to train their team effectively, improving club coach retention, enhanced coach education, player development and improved club culture.
If you would like more information about the Wanderers Cooperative Program or our program in general, please let us know via email at email@example.com or come and chat to me at training on Thursdays.
David Pelicano, Club Coach SBFC