PLAY FOOTBALL WITH YOUR MATES
2020 Winter Competition.
The 2020 Winter Season is now confirmed to start on Saturday 4th June. With our delayed start due to COVID-19 restrictions, Hills Football are looking at 12 rounds with a double-header on the first two weekends.
Our club plays within the Hills Football competition, which has 20 Clubs in the Hills area. We have 12 teams playing in the Winter Competition, from U6 to U11.
The full season Game Fixtures can be viewed during the season on the Hills Football website. Go to http://www.hillsfootball.com.au/fixtures-tables-results You can also download My Game Guru to track your child’s team so you have your games easily accessible on your phone.
Thursday Night Training
We train on Thursday nights at Eric Mobbs Reserve, Castle Hill, starting Thursday 18th June 2020. We run a Wanderers Cooperative Program for our training sessions during the winter season. This means that our teams are professionally coached by Wanderers Community Coaches. Our 2020 Coaches are Rita Jlailaty and Zachary Gay.
Each team has a volunteer Manager and a volunteer Coach to run the players for their weekend games and be involved in the training sessions.
The SBFC committee is run by the following volunteers:
- Andrew Olenick, President
- Adrienne McGovern, Vice President
- Brett Allan, Registrar
- Lee Robinson, Treasurer
- Adam Keremelevski, Club Coach
- Antonino Lalli, Gear & Grounds
- Belinda Nicholson, Female Football Coordinator
- Ania Puleo, Manager of Team Managers
- Amanda Egan, Referees Coordinator
- Carly Ross, Movie Night Coordinator
- Dianna Zaiter & Mafee Monje, Chocolate Fundraising Coordinators