SBFC will once again run the Hills Football Mini Roos Kick Off Program during the Winter Season. The program is designed for children aged 3 to 5, as an introduction to the game before they sign up to an U6’s team.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives a MiniRoos Participant Pack which includes a bag, ball, shin pads, stickers and a water bottle.
- We have 10 vacancies for the program.
- We will use the SBFC Kit (goals, balls etc) to support the program.
- The cost is $65.00 for 10 weeks.
- To be run on Saturday Mornings at 9am at Eric Mobbs (Field 1).
- Registrations to open shortly. Round 1 scheduled for Saturday 2 May.
The program is supported by Football NSW and Hills Football.
Please contact us if you have any questions.