If you are playing in an Under 8’s team or above, please come along to be graded. U6 and U7 teams (Kindi and Year one) won’t be graded but you are welcome to come along to our registration day.
Happening from 12:30pm to 2pm at Eric Mobbs Reserve, Castle Hill.
- Meet our new Wanderers Community Coaches, Angus and Nathan.
- Meet our supportive sponsors from Stone Real Estate Castle Hill, and enter their colouring in competition
- Meet your SBFC volunteer committee
- Meet your coach and team
- Uniform items available to purchase (socks, shorts, hoodies)
- Enjoy a sausage sizzle on some wonderful bread from our sponsor, Wonder White.
Grading will consist of a 1/2 hour warm up drill followed by a match, run by our Club Coaches Adam and Mafee.
2019 sees SBFC introduce grading for our teams from U8’s and up.
We have decided to introduce grading when we have more than one team playing in a grade. This will help us ensure we allocate teams to the appropriate division. Also very skilled players can be challenged in the higher grades. And those new to the sport, or playing more on a social level, can be graded accordingly.
Our Club coaches, Mafee Monje (who is our clubs C grade coach) and Adam Keremeleski, will be running the grading.
If your grade has only one team, we still invite you to attend the grading day, so we can give the team a run and chat to the Coach to discuss which division would be best for the team.
Please come along to Eric Mobbs Reserve this coming Sunday, 17th February from 12:30pm to 2pm. We will have the BBQ on so you can grab an easy lunch. We will also limited uniform items available for purchase (cash please).
Socks = $10 each
Shorts = $25 each
Hoodies = $45 each