Player registration closes on Wednesday 28th March
Last chance to register for the 2018 season. All players must be registered and approved to be able to play on Saturday 7th April. Please make sure you have done the following:
- Registered on My Football Club website
- Paid your registration fee
- If you have used your Active Kids Rebate – your 10 digit number must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- U10-U12 players must have photos uploaded as part of their registration
- We will be visiting our sponsor Century 21 on Tuesday and they will pull the name out of a hat. The lucky winner will be refunded their registration fee and will be the Sponsored Player for 2018. Make sure you are fully registered for your chance to win.
Team Coaches and Managers
Every team must have a volunteer Coach and Manager. Hills Football require all volunteers complete their “NSW working with children check”. If you have not done this yet, please click through here:- Working With Children Check
On completion you will get an application number that you need to take to the NSW motor registry office where they will check your ID. Once approved please email us your ID number: – email@example.com.
School Holiday skills clinic
If anyone is looking for a school holiday activity this April, check out the 3 day clinics being run by Hills Football at Rouse Hill.