ALDI KICK OFF PROGRAM
SBFC has an opportunity to run an ALDI Kick Off Program for the last 6 Weeks of our Winter Season (30 June 2018 to 4 August 2018). The program is designed for children aged 4 to 6, as an introduction to the game before they sign up to an U6’s team for 2019.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, and a water bottle.
- We have 10 vacancies for the program.
- We will use the SBFC Kit (goals, balls etc) to support the program.
The cost is $50.00 for 6 weeks. To be run on Saturday Mornings at 9:30am at Eric Mobbs (45 mins) starting Saturday 30th June 2018.
The program is supported by Football NSW, Hills Football, SBFC and ALDI. Registrations can be complete by the following link, it will also be released on FaceBook as well.
Please contact us if you have any questions.