ALDI KICK OFF PROGRAM
SBFC has an opportunity to run an ALDI Kick Off Program for the last 6 Weeks of our Winter Season (30 June 2018 to 4 August 2018). The program is designed for children aged 4 to 6, as an introduction to the game before they sign up to an U6’s team for 2019.
- Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
- Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
- Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, and a water bottle.
- We have 10 vacancies for the program.
- We will use the SBFC Kit (goals, balls etc) to support the program.
The cost is $50.00 for 6 weeks. To be run on Saturday Mornings at 9:30am at Eric Mobbs (45 mins) starting Saturday 30th June 2018.
The program is supported by Football NSW, Hills Football, SBFC and ALDI. Registrations can be complete by the following link, it will also be released on FaceBook as well.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
It is our big movie night tomorrow.
We will be set up to sell tickets from 6:00pm. Please note, tickets sales are CASH ONLY and will be sold from an SBFC desk outside the cinema, not the Event Cinema box office. If you could bring the correct money that would awesome. Tickets are $16 each.
The cinema will be open for seating from 6pm and the movie will start after 6:30pm.
If you havn’t checked out the trailer yet, click here – https://youtu.be/6DBi41reeF0 See you all tomorrow.
All SBFC Teams are invited to a special Wanderers training session, which we have organised as our first training session for the season.
This Special Showcase Session by the Wanderers will provide guidance for the coaches and Squad Training for the older teams.
Session 1 – 5:00 – 6:00pm (please arrive by 4:50pm)
Teams: U/6, U/7, U/8
- Wanderers Coaches will set-up the session and be ready to run at 5:00pm
- Volunteer/Parent coaches will run a training session with Wanderers coaches providing guidance, coaching to children and coaches
- Download the program here – U6U7WK1WK2 (1)
Session 1 – 6:00 – 7:00pm (please arrive by 5:45pm)
Teams: U/10 x 1, U/11 x 1
Program: Squad Training
- Wanderers Coaches will set-up the session and ready to run at 6:00pm
- Wanderers Coaches will run a training session specially designed for each team
- Volunteer/Parent coaches are encouraged to assist, though not necessary
- Download the program here – U8U9WK2